推薦想上 安全與急救 職場健康與安全課程的你，不曉得選擇一堂線上課程好對嗎？
① OSHA Workplace Safety (General Industry 6 Hr Class)
Learn the requirements and standards associated with OSHA and workplace safety. Safety best practices for the workplace.
- Define terms such as floor opening, standard railing, standard toeboard, floor hole, and wall opening. They will be able to identify safety requirements to help prevent walking and working surface hazards related to general housekeeping floors, walls, open-sided surfaces, stairways, ladders, and scaffolding.
- Gain a thorough understanding of mechanical hazards and the importance of safeguarding machines. They will have learned about different types of guards and devices that will protect them as they work. Employees will understand OSHA standards in regard to machine guarding.
- Identify the four main types of injuries that may result from electrical contact. The student will be able to describe the three types of electrical hazards that may be encountered, and name warning signs that indicate their existence. They will also be able to identify methods of protection from electrical hazards and safety training requirements for working with electrical equipment.
- Find and identify the standards that are place in order to prevent these hazards, as well as the primary concerns associated with design and construction, ventilation, ignition sources, and storage. The student will be able to identify boiling points and will be able to explain the degrees in which explosions can occur and how to prevent them.
- Articulate the importance of ergonomics in the workplace. They will be able to define ergonomics and identify risk factors for musculoskeletal disorders, as well as explain the benefits of using a proactive approach to ergonomics in the workplace. The student will be able to discuss the elements of an effective ergonomic process.
- Distinguish why having an emergency action plan is important. They will be able to identify potential emergencies and what should be included in the plan. The student will be able to describe how to account for personnel, and discuss what kind of medical assistance, security, and training should be made available.
- Locate the minimum requirements for lockout and tagout of energy isolating devices. They will be able to identify employer requirements and responsibilities, device requirements and procedural requirements.
- Identify what respirators are, how respirators function, and what is needed for a respirator to provide protection. They will be able to describe how a respirator works, what filter classifications and cartridges are used for different situations, as well as the care and maintenance for respirators.
- Solve general hazards related to slips, trips, and falls. They will also be able to explain the proper usage of ladders, stairs, ramps, and loading docks, as well as the common hazards and risks associated with each of these, and how to remedy those hazards and risks.
② 72 折 Complete Health and Safety Auditor Course. OHSAS 18001.
How to implement and audit a health & safety management system and obtain certification to OHSAS 18001 Standard.
- Have a great understanding of ALL the requirements of OHSAS 18001
- Participate in an OHSAS 18001 audit
- Offer consulting on OHSAS 18001 implementation
- Implement an Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- Master the most popular standard for health and safety management
③ 89 折 Managing Health and Safety at Work
Learn to Develop and Implement an Effective H&S Management System that Will Protect People and Work Environment
- You will learn how to design, build, operate, and maintain the appropriate Workplace H&S Management System and improve considerably the effectiveness, efficiency, and flexibility of your organization
- You will understand the key elements of the H&S Management System
- You will learn how to develop, execute, implement, and monitor the 6-step H&S Management Model
- You will discover why and how to measure H&S performance
④ 72 折 Refresher course of Safety Management Systems
A quick overview for aviation managers and safety professionals about basic concepts and philosophy of SMS
- Overview of changes in ICAO Safety Management Manual ICAO doc 9859 edition 4
- Understand what a Safety Management System is and why we need it (in aviation).
- Understand how the Safety Management process works
- Understand what the elements are for a successful SMS
- Ask some critical questions about the SMS in their organisation and see if it works!
- Understand that SMS and Safety Management are not the same! How to use the SMS to increase safety performance.
- Learn about some new mental tools to look at safety issues in new ways.
- Some tips on the day to day organisation of SMS in your organisation
- Understand concepts of organisational safety and how to promote safety in your organisation.
⑤ 89 折 International Health & Safety Management System BootCamp
It Shows the Start point to Build your Health & safety Career and how to Join the field and becoming HSE Specialist
- ” LIVING HEALTHY and SAFE ” is life OBJECTIVE
- this course will guide you to live SAFE & HAPPY with your FAMILY, It will help you to avoid business LOSS
- at the end you will be able to define hazards and risks around you and how to control them
⑥ 44 折 Risk Management: Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
Risk Management: Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment (HIRA), Hazard Control & Mitigation, Risk Evaluation Techniques
- The place of risk assessment in a health and safety management system and in our daily lives
- The need and reason for carrying out risk assessment before doing any task
- Identification of hazards in the workplace
- Carry out complete risk assessment, i.e. (identification of severity and likelihood, and evaluate risk)
- Identify the hierarchy of risk control / appropriate control techniques
- Learn practically the making of a hazard risk assessment sheet from the scratch
⑦ 89 折 Promotion of WSH Culture Development
Part of WSQ – Advanced certificate in Workplace Safety in Health
- Learn and Apply Workplace Safety and Health
⑧ 89 折 Occupational Health & Safety Training
Workplace Health and Safety Course For Employees & Managers
- What health and safety at work is and why it is important.
- The work-related hazards and risks that commonly cause accidents and ill-health.
- Your and your employer’s responsibilities for upholding health and safety.
- The welfare facilities that your employer should make available to you.
- The safety measures and procedures your employer will put in place and how you can help to uphold them.
- Understand what is required of employers and employees under current health and safety legislation.
- Understand the importance and significance of workplace risk assessments.
- Know why it’s essential to report and investigate accidents.
- Understand the importance of undertaking a risk assessment to prevent and control hazards.
⑨ 89 折 Process Safety Management, Standard-Based Approach
Gain the academic knowledge about the PSM system from a standard prespective
- Fundamentals of process safety management elements;
- The differences between standard based and risk based PSM approaches
- How to create the PSM system in your organization;
- The interrelations between Different elements of the PSM systems
- The PSM KPIs; their categories and how to set them in the organization
商品優惠資訊通知 Q & A