推薦想上 安全與急救 OSHA課程的你，不曉得選擇一堂線上課程好對嗎？
① OSHA Workplace Safety (General Industry 6 Hr Class)
Learn the requirements and standards associated with OSHA and workplace safety. Safety best practices for the workplace.
- Define terms such as floor opening, standard railing, standard toeboard, floor hole, and wall opening. They will be able to identify safety requirements to help prevent walking and working surface hazards related to general housekeeping floors, walls, open-sided surfaces, stairways, ladders, and scaffolding.
- Gain a thorough understanding of mechanical hazards and the importance of safeguarding machines. They will have learned about different types of guards and devices that will protect them as they work. Employees will understand OSHA standards in regard to machine guarding.
- Identify the four main types of injuries that may result from electrical contact. The student will be able to describe the three types of electrical hazards that may be encountered, and name warning signs that indicate their existence. They will also be able to identify methods of protection from electrical hazards and safety training requirements for working with electrical equipment.
- Find and identify the standards that are place in order to prevent these hazards, as well as the primary concerns associated with design and construction, ventilation, ignition sources, and storage. The student will be able to identify boiling points and will be able to explain the degrees in which explosions can occur and how to prevent them.
- Articulate the importance of ergonomics in the workplace. They will be able to define ergonomics and identify risk factors for musculoskeletal disorders, as well as explain the benefits of using a proactive approach to ergonomics in the workplace. The student will be able to discuss the elements of an effective ergonomic process.
- Distinguish why having an emergency action plan is important. They will be able to identify potential emergencies and what should be included in the plan. The student will be able to describe how to account for personnel, and discuss what kind of medical assistance, security, and training should be made available.
- Locate the minimum requirements for lockout and tagout of energy isolating devices. They will be able to identify employer requirements and responsibilities, device requirements and procedural requirements.
- Identify what respirators are, how respirators function, and what is needed for a respirator to provide protection. They will be able to describe how a respirator works, what filter classifications and cartridges are used for different situations, as well as the care and maintenance for respirators.
- Solve general hazards related to slips, trips, and falls. They will also be able to explain the proper usage of ladders, stairs, ramps, and loading docks, as well as the common hazards and risks associated with each of these, and how to remedy those hazards and risks.
② 44 折 OSHA Safety Pro: Personal Protective Equipment
Impress management or get that job with you your ability to display life and dollar saving work place safety practices.
- Effectively protect themselves against the many lurking hazards that exist at our places of business. Gain knowledge and understanding of the use and care of equipment required by employers.
- Demonstrate to employers one’s ability to care for their safety as well as the safety of their employers while on the job.
- Understand the concept of working safely and returning home to one’s family in the condition in which they left to work.
- Grasp an understanding of OSHA regulations and protective practices.
③ 44 折 OSHA Safety Pro: Hearing Protection Program
Your guide to preventing hearing loss using OSHA’s Occupational Noise Exposure Standards.
- Protect the important things in life, such as your ability to hear and respond to the world around through a hearing conservation program. Occupational noise exposure effects not just our hearing, but our self confidence as well. Take this course and learn how to protect it.
④ 44 折 OSHA Safety Pro: Trenching Excavation & Soil Mechanics
A quick yet detailed certification in OSHA safety with a focus on Trenching, Excavation, & Soil Mechanics.
- Be a hero by preventing deadly and costly accidents before they happen with a focus on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s trenching, excavation, and soil mechanics standard.
⑤ 44 折 OSHA Safety Training: Conducting Safety Meetings
A Brief Safety Management Course for Current and Aspiring Safety Professionals
- FREE course workbook and other helpful downloads.
- Certificate of Completion.
- How to design and deliver effective safety meetings.
- Common safety meeting problems and how to avoid them.
- How to engage workers managers in the design and delivery process.
⑥ 44 折 OSHA Safety Pro: Deadly Concrete Dust. Crystalline Silica.
OSHA’s General, Construction, and Maritime Industries Hazard Prevention and Safety Standard.
- Receive a FREE and editable HSE Crystalline Silica Safety Manual complete with forms, training records, a safety committee program, and an incident investigation program.
- Learn to save lives and costly medical bills through awareness and prevention of the prolific yet evasive killer crystalline silica.
- Become aware of how everyone comes into contact with this hazard, and take action to protect yourself and others from this deadly dust.
⑦ 44 折 OSHA § 1910.1030 Bloodborne pathogens
Avoiding contamination in the work place
- Students will learn definitions and OSHA Standards
- Types of pathogens they might be exposed too.
- Exposure control plans the employer is required to have in place.
- Engineering and Work Practice and procedures.
- Sharps Control and House Keeping procedures
⑧ 44 折 OSHA Safety Training: Heat Stress Management
A Workplace Safety Management Course for Current and Future Safety Professionals
- FREE course workbook, toolbox talks, and heat stress calculation app.
- Certificate of Completion.
- More than TWO hours of instruction.
- The essentials of heat stress and heat stress management in the workplace.
- How to evaluate and control heat stress hazards.
- OSHA, consensus, and state heat stress regulations.
- The signs and symptoms of common heat illnesses.
⑨ 72 折 OSHA Control of Hazardous Energy and Lock Out / Tag Out
OSHA required training under 29 CFR 1910 and 1926.
- The student will definitively be able to identify hazardous energy and protect themselves and others while working around it.
⑩ 44 折 OSHA Safety Training: PPE Management
An Introduction to PPE Essentials for Non-Safety People and Future Safety Professionals
- FREE workbook, editable PPE program, and editable PPE hazard assessment form.
- Learn how to effectively select and manage PPE in the workplace.
- Learn about workplace hazards and the various types of PPE that are available.
- Learn about PPE regulations and PPE management.
商品優惠資訊通知 Q & A