推薦想上 網路與安全性 滲透測試課程的你，不曉得選擇一堂線上課程好對嗎？
① 83 折 Website Hacking / Penetration Testing & Bug Bounty Hunting
Become a bug bounty hunter! Hack websites & web applications like black hat hackers and secure them like experts.
- 90+ Videos to take you from a beginner to advanced in website hacking.
- Create a hacking lab & needed software (on Windows, OS X and Linux).
- Become a bug bounty hunters & discover bug bounty bugs!
- Discover, exploit and mitigate a number of dangerous web vulnerabilities.
- Exploit these vulnerabilities to hack into web servers.
- Bypass security & advanced exploitation of these vulnerabilities.
- Advanced post exploitation – hack other websites on the same server, dump the database, privilege escalation….etc
- Bypass security & filters.
- Intercept requests using a proxy.
- Adopt SQL queries to discover and exploit SQL injections in secure pages.
② 20 折 Linux Privilege Escalation for OSCP & Beyond!
Finding and exploiting Linux vulnerabilities and misconfigurations to gain a root shell.
- Multiple methods for escalating privileges on a Linux system.
- In depth explanations of why and how these methods work.
- Tools which can help identify potential privilege escalation vulnerabilities on a Linux system.
- A free intentionally vulnerable Debian Linux VM to practice privilege escalation on.
③ 20 折 Windows Privilege Escalation for OSCP & Beyond!
Finding and exploiting Windows vulnerabilities and misconfigurations to gain an administrator shell.
- Multiple methods for escalating privileges on a Windows system.
- In depth explanations of why and how these methods work.
- Tools which can help identify potential privilege escalation vulnerabilities on a Windows system.
- A setup script you can run on a (free) trial version of Windows 10, creating an intentionally vulnerable VM to practice privilege escalation on.
④ 83 折 Python 3 For Offensive PenTest: A Complete Practical Course
Updated Python 3.7 / Windows 10 & Kali 2. Learn how to use python for ethical hacking and penetration testing
- Learn how to code your own reverse shell [TCP+HTTP]
- Learn how to exfiltrate data from your target
- Make anonymous shell by interacting with [Twitter, Google Form, Sourceforge]
- Replicate Metasploit features and and make an advanced shell
- Learn how to hack passwords using multiple techniques [Keylogger, Clipboard Hijacking]
- Learn how malware abusing cryptography by adding [AES,RSA,XOR] encryption to your shell
- Privilege escalation on windows with practical example
⑤ 83 折 Hacking Web Applications and Penetration Testing: Fast Start
Learn main aspects of Ethical Web Hacking, Penetration Testing and prevent vulnerabilities with this course | Ethical
- Ethical hacking is a good career because it is one of the best ways to test a network. An ethical hacker tries to locate vulnerabilities in the network by testing different hacking techniques on them. In many situations, a network seems impenetrable only because it hasn’t succumbed to an attack in years. However, this could be because black hat hackers are using the wrong kinds of methods. An ethical hacker can show a company how they may be vulnerable by levying a new type of attack that no one has ever tried before. When they successfully penetrate the system, the organization can then set up defenses to protect against this kind of penetration. This unique security opportunity makes the skills of an ethical hacker desirable for organizations that want to ensure their systems are well-defended against cybercriminals.
- Ethical hacking involves a hacker agreeing with an organization or individual who authorizes the hacker to levy cyber attacks on a system or network to expose potential vulnerabilities. An ethical hacker is also sometimes referred to as a white hat hacker. Many depend on ethical hackers to identify weaknesses in their networks, endpoints, devices, or applications. The hacker informs their client as to when they will be attacking the system, as well as the scope of the attack. An ethical hacker operates within the confines of their agreement with their client. They cannot work to discover vulnerabilities and then demand payment to fix them. This is what gray hat hackers do. Ethical hackers are also different from black hat hackers, who hack to harm others or benefit themselves without permission.
- In addition to proficiency in basic computer skills and use of the command line, ethical hackers must also develop technical skills related to programming, database management systems (DBMS), use of the Linux operating system (OS), cryptography, creation and management of web applications and computer networks like DHCP, NAT, and Subnetting. Becoming an ethical hacker involves learning at least one programming language and having a working knowledge of other common languages like Python, SQL, C++, and C. Ethical hackers must have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically to come up with and test new solutions for securing systems. Ethical hackers should also understand how to use reverse engineering to uncover specifications and check a system for vulnerabilities by analyzing its code.
- Many hackers use the Linux operating system (OS) because Linux is a free and open-source OS, meaning that anyone can modify it. It’s easy to access and customize all parts of Linux, which allows a hacker more control over manipulating the OS. Linux also features a well-integrated command-line interface, giving users a more precise level of control than many other systems offer. While Linux is considered more secure than many other systems, some hackers can modify existing Linux security distributions to use them as hacking software. Most ethical hackers prefer Linux because it’s considered more secure than other operating systems and does not generally require the use of third-party antivirus software. Ethical hackers must be well-versed in Linux to identify loopholes and combat malicious hackers, as it’s one of the most popular systems for web servers.
- Ethical hacking is legal because the hacker has full, expressed permission to test the vulnerabilities of a system. An ethical hacker operates within constraints stipulated by the person or organization for which they work, and this agreement makes for a legal arrangement. An ethical hacker is like someone who handles quality control for a car manufacturer. They may have to try to break certain components of the vehicle such as the windshield, suspension system, transmission, or engine to see where they are weak or how they can improve them. With ethical hacking, the hacker is trying to “break” the system to ascertain how it can be less vulnerable to cyberattacks. However, if an ethical hacker attacks an area of a network or computer without getting expressed permission from the owner, they could be considered a gray hat hacker, violating ethical hacking principles.
- The different types of hackers include white hat hackers who are ethical hackers and are authorized to hack systems, black hat hackers who are cybercriminals, and grey hat hackers, who fall in-between and may not damage your system but hack for personal gain. There are also red hat hackers who attack black hat hackers directly. Some call new hackers green hat hackers. These people aspire to be full-blown, respected hackers. State-sponsored hackers work for countries and hacktivists and use hacking to support or promote a philosophy. Sometimes a hacker can act as a whistleblower, hacking their own organization in order to expose hidden practices. There are also script kiddies and blue hat hackers. A script kiddie tries to impress their friends by launching scripts and download tools to take down websites and networks. When a script kiddie gets angry at…
⑥ 83 折 TOTAL: CompTIA PenTest+ (Ethical Hacking) + 2 FREE Tests.
From Total Seminars: Michael Solomon on ethical hacking & high-level penetration testing. Hack like a pro.
- Includes 2 Bonus Practice Exams. We have added a CompTIA PenTest+ Practice Test and a Certified Ethical Hacker CEH Practice Test.
- How to plan and scope a penetration test as a contracted pen tester for a client (as an ethical hacker, you’ll be the good guy and get paid to hack networks!)
- How to work within a virtual environment to practice your pen testing skills, including using Oracle VM manager, Kali Linux, Metasploitable, and DVWA
- Where to find vulnerabilities and how to penetrate a network in order to run exploits, then how to report those vulnerabilities to the client for remediation
- How to gather intel on a network by scanning and enumerating (finding) targets, then searching out the weak points on those targets
- How to conduct social engineering attacks, exploit network-based vulnerabilities, and intercept traffic via man-in-the-middle (MITM) attacks on wired and wireless network
- How to use pen testing tools like Nmap, Nessus, Nslookup, John the Ripper, Immunity Debugger, Aircrack-NG, Wireshark, and many more
- How to write reports, explain post-delivery activities, and recommend remediation strategies to your client
⑦ 83 折 Python for Penetration Testers
Hacking with Python
- How to use Python in Penetration Testing and Cybersecurity.
⑧ 20 折 Penetration Testing with KALI and More: All You Need to Know
Ethical Hacking with KALI LINUX
- Learn simplified ethical hacking techniques from scratch
- Perform an actual Mobile attack
- Master 2 smart techniques to crack into wireless networks
- Learn more than 9 ways to perform LAN attacks
- Learn Linux basics
- Learn 10+ web application attacks
- Learn more than 5 proven methods of Social Engineering attacks
- Obtain 20+ skills any penetration tester needs to succeed
- Make better decisions on how to protect your applications and network
- Upgrade your information security skills for a new job or career change
- Learn how to write a professional penetration testing report
- Course is constantly being updated, so the knowledge you will acquire will always be applicable
⑨ 83 折 Mobile Penetration Testing of Android Applications
Computer security is no more about PCs. Is your TV, fridge and mobile phone. Learn to audit mobile apps!
- Learn to audit or perform penetration tests agains Android applications
- Learn tools and techniques
- Perform real world attacks on Android Devices and Apps
- Perform Certification Pinning bypass for most of Android Apps
- Explore OWASP Top Ten Mobile and Web most common vulnerabilities
- Android Malware Analysis
⑩ 83 折 Real world Hacking & Penetration testing: Version-1
Professional Level Ethical Hacking & Penetration testing from Beginner to Advanced – From Real World Experience!
- Perform penetration testing computers, networks, wireless, web apps and secure computers and networks by exposing vulnerabilities and patching them.
- Discover and exploit what a modern penetration tester does.
- Penetrate and Exploit even highly secured environments
- Effectively execute modern attack techniques
- Use commercial / open-source penetration testing tools to efficiently assess traditional and non-traditional networks
- Do not need to code, Hack from real world tools, scripts on your own.
- Develop strategies for communicating risk that impacts an organization’s security posture
- Ethical hacking and penetration testing
- Cyber security tools and techniques
商品優惠資訊通知 Q & A